- Click the Tools menu, then select Clear Recent History.
- Choose the time range of cache you'd like to clear.
- Click on Details and make sure Cache is checked.
- Select Clear Now.
- Once your browser is open, select the Tools menu (the wrench in the upper-right corner) and select Options.
- On the Under the Hood tab, click the Clear Browsing data... button.
- Select the Empty cache check-box.
- You can also choose the period of time you wish to delete cached information using the Clear data from this period dropdown menu.
- Click the Clear Browsing Data button.
- Once your browser is open, click the Safari menu and select Empty Cache...
- Click Empty.