1. Click the Tools menu, then select Clear Recent History.
2. Choose the time range of cache you'd like to clear.
3. Click on Details and make sure Cache is checked.
4. Select Clear Now.
1.Once your browser is open, select the Tools menu (the wrench in the upper-right corner) and select Options.
2. On the Under the Hood tab, click the Clear Browsing data... button.
3. Select the Empty the cache check-box.
4. You can also choose the period of time you wish to delete cached information using the Clear data from this period dropdown menu.
5. Click the Clear Browsing Data button.
1.Once your browser is open, click the Safari menu and select Empty Cache....
1.Once your browser is open, click the Edit menu and select Empty Cache....